INTEGRATED SYSTEMS INSTALLER
- This is a FULL-TIME position installing low voltage systems in retail setting.
- Regular out-of-town and out-of-state travel is required. Typical projects require anywhere from 5-10 consecutive days out of town. Travel is done in company vehicles.
- Securitec offers a competitive compensation package including out-of-town and other bonus opportunities after (90) days; medical, short- & long-term disability & life insurance; 401K retirement plan; paid holidays & PTO.
- Experience with installation of cabling, cameras, and alarm fixtures is a plus, but we will provide training to install our product line, as needed, to the right candidate.
- Knowledge of general building construction, reading blueprints & working with Windows-based software helpful.
- Use of manual & electric hand tools, working with and on ladders & lifts.
- The ability to properly lift (75) pounds, unassisted.
- Ability to perform work according to directives, possess a positive “can do” attitude, and be a team contributor.
- A clean criminal background check, satisfactory driving record with no DUI history, and passing pre-employment and random drug testing, is required.
- Securitec is a drug & smoke-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer.
- Please send your detailed resume to: email@example.com. Be sure to include Integrated Systems Installer in the subject line. You can also mail your resume to Securitec One, Inc. 965 Medina Road, Medina, OH 44256-8132
- No telephone calls, please.
We look forward to hearing from you!